- A walk through Terrigal and my assault on The Skillion.
- Coast 89 in Toowoon Bay. Great Food and Fantastic Coffee.
- Eat Street Cafe: Street food with water views
- Somersby Falls. A piece of paradise well hidden by Gosford.
- The Fat Goose is a lovely little cafe, tucked away at the end of a delightful drive through the hills.
- The Water’s Edge. A cafe in The Entrance situated, not surprisingly, on the water’s edge.
- Etiquette in Outback Queensland.
Answer the age old question ‘should you order dinner for your children from an outback toilet?’